fud - Re: Is my system compromised

hi ya lamb

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 grey@dmiyu.org wrote:

- snipping unjustified/unmerited misunderstanding on
  your part ... i wont bother to reply to pointless arguments

- if you look closely, your defense is bascially "name calling"
  as you know what you're doing and i dont .. so be it ..

- you can solve the compromized machines your way and anybody
  else that wish to reinstall is free to do so, but i bet
  most cannot tell you how they got in or why or that the
  new system is more secure and the original problem is still
  unsolved

- its not my problem if you don't know how to fix a compromized
  system, most corps will NOT let you wipe out their machines
  when you cannot gurarantee their backups is 100% restorable

	- most compromized machines are trivial to fix and
	cleanup, but of course you will want to reinstall since
	you don't know how to cleanup :-)

- i'll fix it my way and most corps pays their invoices after
  their machine was saved and restored

you're obviously not a "real world" support for corporations
that doesn't have the inhouse crew to fix the problems
they've encountered

please do continue to provide entertainment from your view,
or keep trolliing yourself and provide additional FUD
more more name calling

c ya
alvin