Re: cdc_acm

Hello A.!

> > > And I want to connect my Motorola E815...  Different messages/logs but
> > > similar problems.  Hopefully between us we can get something working...
> > I tested it without the memory card inside and it create the ttyACM*
> > device file.
> >
> > Not nice. Maybe it is a bug but I do not know which package is wrong
> >
> > But moto4lin will not work. I test it know with bluetooth. If you will
> > have new informations let me know. Also I will do it
>
> Since my original message, I have installed moto4lin (0.3, the latest
> release) from source.  Not easy because of the many dependencies and
> it didn't see the phone at all.  I also installed bitpim (I used alien
> to convert the rpm to deb): same result.
>
> It seems to me that all these packages have to use the low level
> devices generated by either cdc_acm or usb-storage, right?  So if these
> are not working properly, there's no hope.
I do not understand what you mean. At the default state of my mobile
my box find the memory card and mount it. Does this work? Yesterday I
found a configuration at my mobile which switch between modem and memory
card. Since then the modem device will mount but i cannot connect to the
modem. I think that they chance the commands or something else on this
mobile

CU

  Michael

--