Re: Missing "File Types and Programs" capplet from capplets package in Sarge?

On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 18:09 +1300, Timothy Musson wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that's all been moved to the Nautilus "File Properties"
> dialog.
>
> 1) Right-click on any file of the type you're interested in.
> 2) Select "Properties". The File Properties dialog will appear.
> 3) Use that dialog's "Open With" tab to add and remove applications
>    for the filetype in question, and to select a default.
>
> It's a lot nicer than the old system, IMO :)

This works except for one minor problem: I can delete some of the
programs, but not all from the list of options.  When one of the
recalcitrant programs is selected, the remove button grays out.

Anybody know why this is?

Thanks,
John S.