konqueror warps lines when scrolling

I usually use the up/down arrow keys to scroll webpages in the browsers. The scrolling in konqueror is different from that of firefox. The thing is when I try to scroll in konqueror, the lines seem to warp in the sense that the height of the lines seems to change when I scroll fast. However this kind of thing does not happen in firefox.

I am sorry for the vague description, but is this a common problem with konqueror? Anyways to get mozilla-firefox kind of scrolling in konqueror?

Please note that I am not talking about smooth scrolling (shift + arrow keys).

I am using KDE from debian sid (3.5.1)

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi