Re: cdc_acm

Hello A. F.!

> > I want to connect to my new mobile phone (Motorola V635) using cdc_acm.
> > I can see the memory in the mobile, but there will not create an device
> > to the modem.
>
> And I want to connect my Motorola E815...  Different messages/logs but
> similar problems.  Hopefully between us we can get something working...
I tested it without the memory card inside and it create the ttyACM*
device file.

Not nice. Maybe it is a bug but I do not know which package is wrong

But moto4lin will not work. I test it know with bluetooth. If you will
have new informations let me know. Also I will do it

CU

  Michael

--
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de