Re: Howto setup my own CA the right way?

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 02:55:17AM +0100, Pascal Huisman wrote:
>Can anyone point me to a tutorial/howto on how to setup my own CA the
>right way?
>
>Scripts from freeradius like CA.all,  or CA.pl, and
>apache2-ssl-certificate are all fast ways to nowhere. The many
>tutorials I find on the net differ so much, it's hard to figure out how
>to do it proper.
>
>Afterwards I wish to create certs for apache, ssl, openvpn, freeradius,
>clients and more.

I've been using this site as inspiration for setting up my toy CA:

 http://sial.org/howto/openssl/ca/

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Some operating systems are called 'user friendly', Linux however is
'expert friendly'.