Re: Debian Sid - No Kernel Moduels Found

Scott wrote:
> I did my Sid install with the Debian Installer GUI Beta
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUI.
>
> It's a 10 MB ISO image that performs a net install.  When you run it,
> you're given the choice of installing Stable, Testing or Unstable.   I
> didn't consider the DVDs because given the nature of sid, it seems
> they'd be out of date not long after they were put together.   Not to
> mention, with a net install you only download what you need and want.
>
> Oh and the GUI is pretty nice too.
>
>http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=486&slide=1&title=debian-installer+screenshots

Thanks you Scott for your help but I would like to do the install from optical
media because I am doing some development work on computers that do not have a
internet connection.

So, if anyone can offer any clue(s) regarding this
error message and how to resolve the problem I would
be very appreciative.

Thanks again,
Evan