Re: smbmount and smbclient from sid fail when connecting to sarge share

hi,

smbfs          3.0.21a-4 works fine here (on sid amd64)
well, smbfs from sid worked for me correctly when i mount a share running this version of the server. however, when trying to mount a share running sarge, i had no luck.

However, I'm using cifs which is the latest implementation of windows
sharing.  I've got the cifs module installed and in /etc/fstab:
i'll check that out...

regards,

--
Lubos