Re: mondo 2.06 (was mondo 1.67)

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

With good results I have used mondo 1.67 for years.

Now suddenly, after what?, booting its CD's gets the message that the disk partitions are tiny and he won't restore anymore. No other tool, like cfdisk, etc. shows tiny partitions, all ext2, nothing new or recent.

Anybody else seen that behavior?

Apparently not.

I am using kernel 2.6.15-ck2 and Sarge

So I used the tarballs of mondo 2.06 and mindi 1.06 and my own kernel and the problem went away.

The only chnage I made was adding /usr/bin/pico in /usr/local/etc/mindi/deplist.txt to get away from vi when editing fstabe and lilo.

Does anybody know whether development of mondo is still active?

DVD-RW would be nice to have for it.