Re: Should I have both apache and apache2 packages installed

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 06:36:33PM +1100, Star King of the Grape Trees wrote:
> Kumar Appaiah wrote:
>
> ><snip>
> >
> >You should have ONLY one of those installed. I woul choose the newer
> >Apache 2 over the older one.
> >

> There are several very good reasons why one might have both installed.

True. But the OT wanted to run just PHP and MySQL. For PHP only, I
guess apache2 is enough, isn't it?

Otherwise, as you say, there are many situations where one might want
to run multiple server versions. Sorry for my incorrect statement.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,
462, Jamuna Hostel,