Re: Asus K8N MotherBoard Lan

Billy,

I found that on the net as well but in the make config area of the kernel
the only Realtek I found is:

    RealTek RTL-8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter support (8139TOO) [N/m/y/?]
?

This is a driver for the Fast Ethernet PCI network cards based on
the RTL8139 chips. If you have one of those, say Y and read
the Ethernet-HOWTO <http://www.tldp.org/docs.html#howto>.

To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module
will be called 8139too.  This is recommended.

    RealTek RTL-8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter support (8139TOO) [N/m/y/?]

And the howto docs don't mention any Realtek 82xx device.

I though someone out there must have been down this road before with this
board.

Ken