Re: Strange systray behaviour in kde 3.5.1

> I've been seeing some weird KDE Systray behaviour as of 3.5.1 (since two days,
> more or less): the icons for eg klaptopdaemon or knemo end up on top of my
> screen, instead down in the systray where they're supposed to be. Restarting
> said services helpts to fix the problem, but it's rather weird.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I've had this problem as well since upgrading to 3.5.1 with KNemo and the keyboard lay-out flag (to change from, say, English to French keyboard).

I should this this is a bug. Has any one any information along those lines?

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.