debmirror can't find public key to validate Release files

Where does Debian (or debmirror?) store the public key that debmirror
uses to validate Release files?

In upgrading to Sarge, I purged (or upgraded) a few too many things, and
now when I try to run debmirror to keep my local mirror updated, it
says:

  [0%] Keeping: dists/sarge/Release.gpg
  gpg: Signature made Sat Dec 17 05:46:27 2005 EST using DSA key ID 4F368D5D
  Release signature does not verify.

I can't tell if I deleted a key I had before (in purging and/or
re-installing some things I shouldn't have) or if upgrading debmirror
got me a version that now checks against a key I never had in the first
place.

What can I do to get debmirror working again?

Daniel