Re: Request to remove Information

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 18:59 +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2005-11-16 15:06:03, schrieb Mike McCarty:
>
> > You don't have to vote, nor do you have to make requests.
> > Just use the delete key. I use a threaded reader, so I
> > can delete whole threads. It also has the ability to
>
> Does not work, because this stupig "remailer"
> break the thread in small pieces.

Must be Mutt, because Evo displays a deeply-nested thread.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"But peace does not rest in the charters and covenants alone. It
lies in the hearts and minds of all people. So let us not rest
all our hopes on parchment and on paper, let us strive to build
peace, a desire for peace, a willingness to work for peace in the
hearts and minds of all of our people. I believe that we can. I
believe the problems of human destiny are not beyond the reach of
human beings."
John F Kennedy