Re: Fragmented IP protocol

No one can help me with this?

its really important atm.

grtz

Martijn Marsman

Martijn Marsman wrote:

Hi all,

When checking my network with ethereal, i notice that there is 1 machine which is broadcasting a terrible amount of packages, like it sends 1 good UPD package followed by 10 IP packages
that look like this: FRAGMENTED IP PROTOCOL  (proto=UDP 0x11, off=1480)

i think these are all broken packages, but iam not sure, it is normal though that the machine broadcasts the normal udp packages.

Can anyone tell me if the Fragmented IP protocol packeages are broken and so causing a lot of load which is not neccesary.

Thnx in advance,

begin:vcard
fn:Martijn Marsman
n:Marsman;Martijn
org:Afab Geldservice B.V.;Automatisering
adr;dom:;;Plotterweg;Amersfoort
email;internet:mmarsman@afab.nl
title:System engineer
tel;work:0335451000