Re: WordPerfect 8.0

I recall WP 8.0 as I had it installed way back when.  But then I go
back to WP 5.1 on DOS way back when the Earth had no form and was
void--1990 to mid-1996 when I made a wrong turn and swerved into MS
Word 6.0.  Before that I used VIP Writer on my TRS-80 CoCo 2. Somewhere
in 2000 (I think) I downloaded Star Office 5.1 (.2?) and used it until
OOo 1.x hit the 'Net.  WP 8 lingered on my system (it may still be on
my old 486 box) until I moved to a more powerful box so I didn't bother
to bring it along.  I recall that it depended on the old libs you
mentioned.  You might find the package you're looking for at:

http://archive.debian.org/

Oh the trip down memory lane and the software tried, used, and
forgotten along the way.  All I have are files in various formats...

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"