Re: compilation error for mplayer plugin

cqst wrote:
> hello everyone,
> I try to compile the mplayer plugin for my web browser.
> ./configure is OK but when I laucnh "make" I got that :
> ----------------
> g++ -c -o plugin-support.o -Wall -g -O2   -g -O2  -DXP_UNIX -DMOZ_X11 -I../gecko-sdk -I../gecko-sdk/include -Iinclude -fPIC -DXPCOM_GLUE -DMOZILLA_STRICT_API  -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include   -DX_ENABLED  Source/plugin-support.cpp
> Source/plugin-support.cpp: Dans function « int URLcmp(const char*, const char*)
>    »:
> Source/plugin-support.cpp:302: error: `rpl_malloc' undeclared (first use this
>    function)
> Source/plugin-support.cpp:302: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
>    only once for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [plugin-support.o] Erreur 1
> zsh: exit 2     make
> ----------------
>
> I've installed libc-dev and xlibs-dev but it doesnt solved the problem...
> any help ?

According to the build depends for the debian package, the following are
needed:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.1.0), cdbs, xlibs-dev | libx11-dev,
xlibs-dev | libxpm-dev, xlibs-dev | libice-dev, xlibs-dev | libxt-dev,
mozilla-dev, pkg-config, libgtk2.0-dev

Check to make sure that you have libgtk2.0-dev installed.  If that still
doesn't work, you might want to give 'auto-apt' a try.

$ apt-cache show auto-apt
Package: auto-apt
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 216
Maintainer: Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.3.20
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4)
Recommends: apt, sudo, perl, wget, dpkg-dev
Suggests: x-terminal-emulator, libgtk-perl, build-essential
Filename: pool/main/a/auto-apt/auto-apt_0.3.20_i386.deb
Size: 45610
MD5sum: 1c04095554a0812cdaaea0a146296c8e
 auto-apt checks the file access of programs running within its
 environments, and if a program tries to access a file known to
 belong in an uninstalled package, auto-apt will install that
 package using apt-get.  This feature requires apt and sudo to work.
 .
 It also provides simple database to search which package contains
 a requesting file.
Tag: admin::package-management, interface::commandline,
role::sw:utility, suite::debian, use::downloading, use::searching,
works-with::software:package

HTH,

--

Ed