Re: Request to remove Information

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 12:22 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Then we're even: "religion" should work better than the people
> > who implement and practice it.
>
>     Nope.  Because the people who practice and implement it are required by
> its very nature to ignore reason, logic and to disbelieve anything to the
> contrary.

Having read the Bible a lot (completely twice, and big chunks many
more times), and known *lots* of religious people, and being an
amateur history buff, I can categorically state that your "required"
assertion is not flat wrong.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up their passion,
than to restrain them and direct them toward the patient labors
of peace."
Andre Gide