Re: "Antispam UOL" spam from petsupermarket@uol.com.br?

Carl Fink wrote:
On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 12:35:13AM -0200, Rog?rio Brito wrote:

If anybody knows of anything similar to what news.individual.net were,
please let me know.

Can you pay $10/month US?  I like newsguy.com.

For $100/year US, you could get a shell account at one of my ISP's, Panix.
They provide unlimited ssh-only netBSD shell for that price.

	http://www.panix.com

supernews.com has accounts starting as low as $4.95/month. Years ago my ISP had really lousy usenet service, but then they outsourced it to supernews and I had no problems after that. That was a long time ago and I have no current data on them other than what their website says.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com