Re: A few general questions from a Debian newbie

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 01:26:50AM +0000, Antony Gelberg wrote:

> I think users need to get back to learning a little.  I was asked by a
> customer yesterday why Thunderbird doesn't capitalise the H in Hello
> like Outlook (Word) does.  I was too speechless to suggest just typing
> properly.
>
> In fact most tools that I have seen that are designed to be operated
> with no knowledge of the subject, produce inferior output.

Even granting this arguendo, it lets a non-techie somewhere produce
SOMETHING, in an hour, that does what he needs, without hiring you or me to
do it for him.

So it's inefficent.  So what?
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.