Re: "Antispam UOL" spam from petsupermarket@uol.com.br?

Antony Gelberg wrote:
> I'm so angry but the extent of my anger was to ask listmaster to kick
> the offender off.  Grr times a thousand.

    Pft, I'd just be happy if I could block 'em at SMTP time.  For some reason
the following in exim isn't working.

In ACLs:
  deny message = IP: $sender_host_address denied.
       !acl = acl_whitelist_local_deny
       hosts = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_host_blacklist}\
                             {CONFDIR/local_host_blacklist}\
                             {}}
       delay = 20s

In /etc/exim4/local_host_blacklist:
200.211.4.98/32
200.211.4.99/32

    Those are the two IPs they've sent from so far.  Exim's still accepting
them.  :(