Re: Request to remove Information

Gnu-Raiz wrote:
> Lets take a look at history, every since man was able to
> water crops, we have been genetically engineering our crops.
> We have selected out the crops that are hardy to weather
> changes, and strains that are more productive. In a sense we
> have used the lab of mother earth to help us be more
> productive.

    That of course has not been limited to plants.  Many animals have been
bred for certain characteristics.  "Purebred" domestic animals are proof of
that.  Put 20 chihuahuas and 20 mini-pincers in a room together and you're apt
to get as many mutt litters as purebred litters.  The dogs (and cats) don't
care what breed another dog (or cat) is.