Re: "Antispam UOL" spam from petsupermarket@uol.com.br?

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Steve Lamb wrote:
Mitch Wiedemann wrote:
Is anyone else suddenly getting spammed by "Antispam UOL" messages
related to petsupermarket@uol.com.br?
   Yup.  Challenge/Response at it's finest!

Indeed. Just blackhole any and everything that replies with an AntiSpam UOL
message, and make sure all your ML manager drop subscribers that cause such
a bounce.  That's what most Brazilians do (we have to deal with it quite
often, it is one of the top-three ISPs in the country).  That !@$@#$
challenge-response is optional, not every UOL address has it enabled, thus
we can't justify blackholing UOL itself.

Personally, I find this anti-spam scheme from uol worst than spam
itself. Its the isp trying to babysitter the user with a 'feature'
that annoy other people, and won´t let the user learn the basics of
filtering messages with real features inside his mail client. Not to
mention the unnecessary increase in traffic.
I also receive the petsupermarket bounce. I created a filter.