Re: Request to remove Information

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 09:38:37AM +0100, steef wrote:
> Steve Lamb wrote:
> believe me: i know where i am talking about. herman and i analyzed for
> over thirty years the workings of the nuclear industry mainly in europe.
> and now the *benefits* of corporations like monsanto pioneer hi-bred and
> the like for food and feed. illuminating.

Speaking of the devil that keeps the US (European, etc) population
getting fatter and fatter every day (growth hormone to cows, cows to
human mouths, you know the chain, plus some other substances, etc), by
the end of the year the gov is getting ready to approve the sale of
cloned animals in the market, noiseless, as usual, no body knows,
nobody cares, oh!, we are getting fatter, so fat that look like
walking balloons...