Re: Mplayer sound problem(SOLVED)

Solved

j Mak <joz_mak@yahoo.ca> wrote:
  Hi,
Before, i had sound when started mplayer from the command line, but not from the graphical frontend. Then I wanted to fix the problem and started messing with files following instructions found on the net. Now, I ended up with no sound at all. Probably, I misunderstood the instructions. The video works fine. Anyhow, could anyone help me getting my sound back. I'm running sarge with 2.6 kernel and kde desktop.
Thanks a lot,
J. Mak