Re: Using LaTeX, AUCTeX and emacs-snapshot-gtk

On Nov 16 2005, Joe Mc Cool wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 11:05:04PM -0200, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> > And if you use Emacs for typing your texts, I would highly recommend
> > you
>
> And _x_emacs ?  I've been using it for years and years.  Wonderful
> too.

I unfortunately know nothing about XEmacs, besides its history (Lucid
Emacs, fork etc) and that it comes with AUCTeX.

But seeing the *wonderful* version of emacs-snapshot-gtk in unstable, I
must say that every user of GNU/Emacs should forget about Emacs 21 and
grab emacs-snapshot from the unstable distribution.

In my humble opinion, it is completely worth the effort.

Regards,

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/