Re: usb printer disappeared (dist-upgrade?)

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 03:42:05PM -0800, John L Fjellstad wrote:

> Mayb try modprobe usblp?  I don't reboot my server so often, so I'm not
> sure whether it gets loaded automatically or not. Should, though...
> Although, since you are using powerpc, I'm not sure what other
> differences might exist

In Etch, if you use udev usb-related modules don't appear to load
automatically, unless you hand-write rules to force them to.  Hotplug
handles them right.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.