Re: Firefox: Copying profiles

marc wrote:
> Johannes Wiedersich said...
>
>>Also read
>>http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile
>

> Yup, that's referenced by the other page mentioned.
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder It is incomplete, however, and
> doesn't cover transferring extensions.
>
> It seems that it can't be done, which I find very strange.

I haven't had the need for transferring extensions ever. But in case you
need to transfer data for extensions, you should install the particular
extension in the new profile first. After that you can hand pick the
files needed from the old profile (extension files are in their own
respective folders in the extensions folder in firefox's profile).