Re: Using LaTeX (was: Re: Writing technical text - THANKS !)

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 12:25:33AM +0000, Clive Menzies wrote:

> I flirted with LaTex briefly, a while ago, but didn't get very far.
> Your advice prompts me to revisit it :)

May I encourage you to take another look?  LaTeX has a steep learning
curve, as you no doubt are aware.  But once you get past it, the rewards
are quite nice.  I use for all but the simplest documents and those
which must be exchanged and editable by non-TeXies.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto