Dedicated Hosting, recommendations - Debian

Hi All,

I'm currently using a RHEL server hosted with EV1 Servers that I want to move away from in favor of a similar hoster that offers Debian as an option. The machine should be in North America for certain reasons. Our current product has a 1000GB per month limit and we'd need something similar from a new company. Monitoring and control panel type services aren't a concern.

Do you have any recommendations for such a dedicated hosting company that offers Debian?

Thanks.

--
Cliph/ff
http://chicks-dig-unix.net/