Re: k3b not available

They are changing over to gcc 4.0 in testing so they had to remove some
packages including k3b.  I won't be updating my system until k3b and
hotplug is put back in.
ok, thanks for info... i'm not so much concerned about hotplug (udev replaces it), but i'd like to have some software to burn cds with gui. i was thinking about using something else, but xcdroast still requires the scsi emulation :( i don't use kde/gnome. i know that k3b requires kde libs, but at least it looks like reasonable software...

regards,

--
Lubos
_@_"