Re: Any recomendations on C/R spam tools for Debian

Karsten M. Self wrote:

> on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 03:22:23PM -0700, Todd A. Jacobs
> (nospam@codegnome.org) wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 08:46:34AM +0530, Rishi wrote:
>>
>> >Any recommendations for C/R spam tools available for me to plugin?
>>
>> I use TMDA. It's not actively supported these days, but it's extrememly
>> effective and quite stable.
>
> It's not?
>
> Hrm.  Apparently, no, it's not:
[...]
> Considered harmful is now "considered dead".

Oh, thank God.  Hopefully, Earthlink, SpamShield, et.al. takes their lead
and stops offering challenge-response "services."  Helpful hint to
everybody out there:  If you email a tech support department, don't expect
to *ever* get a response if you employ a challenge-response system.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca