Re: Solaris: The Most Advanced OS?

Hal Vaughan wrote:
> I just wanted to add -- I've seen at least one post questioning whether this
> is on topic.  It may not be exactly on topic, but that begs the question: if
> Debian and Linux overall is part of the discussion, when does it go off
> topic.

    Stock answer is that this is a Debian-*user* list, not a *Debian*-user
list.  So long as the discussion is between users of Debian what they are
discussing generally is irrelevant.  Thus far the rule o' thumb has held up.
We do from time to time get ranged off into political debates but by and large
being users of Debian we speak mostly of Debian so the times we don't is
forgiven.