Serial ATA Hardware RAID recommendations?

Hi all,

I'd like to probe the list to see what hardware RAID solutions people can recommend that will:

1. Take 5/6 SATA disks for RAID 5/6/10
2. Allow them to be hot-plugged (with or without Jeff Garzik's in-progress SATA hotplug patches)
3. Do the work in hardware
4. Be fast and reliable

All I've done previously is software RAID 10 which I'm happy with, but I'm now building a high-performance database / file server and don't want the machine spending time calculating parity and so on.

Many thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Boot