Re: Solaris: The Most Advanced OS?

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 11:19 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> Hello,
> Did you check the sun.com website which claims that Solaris 10 is the
> most advanced OS on the planet? Could anyone tell me what grounds is
> the claim based upon. I was surprised to see that claim and has anyone

Surprised?  That someone claims that their product is the greatest?

That's very naive.

> out there used it to testify on its truthfullness?

Why ask us?  Have you Googled?

>                                              Are there many such
> claims? Thanks...

Of course there are.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

All of the "reporting" about Laci Peterson & Michael Jackson
reminds me of the Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry": "Can we do the
operation? Is the head dead yet? You know, the boys in the
newsroom got a running bet. Get the widow on the set, we need
dirty laundry."