help needed installing Debian

Hello every body,

I have some problems installing Debian.
I did download  Debian 3.1 i386 netinst. And the systmes is :
mobo-Tyan S5112
CPU-Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz/800Mhz
HDD--3x250GB SATA conected to 3ware RAID controler card.
With RAID-5 configured
memory-2x512Mb DDR nonEcc-nonReg

That is the configurantion on the system.
So I boot Debian form the CD, I do the partition, it starts reading and
uploading the packets.
But the problem is when it comes to a point (Installing the base system)
It stops on ' configuring the network...1%'
Then it freezes on that point and that's it.

I was wondering is there something that i'm doing wrong or did i missed
something?
I do apreciate your help on this one.

Best Regards,
 Goran Dimovksi