Re: Sound, xmms and Xfce

Keith Bates wrote:
> I've just started trying out Xfce and immediately discovered that I
> can't run xmms. I get the error message "Couldn't open audio- Please
> check that your sound card is configured correctly"

You can run xmms, but what you can't do is play(hear) anything, right?
Maybe do "ctrl-p" (preferences) in xmms, and change the "Output plugin"
in the "Autio I/O plugins" tab to ALSA, or to something else, till it
works...

[snip]

>--
> God bless you,
>
> Keith Bates

[snip]

> If you don't have a reason to live
>
> JESUS IS THE ANSWER!

Everyone knows the answer is 42. The problem is the question :^)

> Ask him into your life today...
> He really does make a difference.

Jesus can't fix your xmms problem, but somehow He can give meaning to
my life?