Re: A page that causes Firefox (Sarge) to close

On Nov 03 2005, James Foster wrote:
> Interesting that you mention that, because I had actually tried
> turning javascript off, but the results were the same. I just double
> checked this, and even when I have both javascript and java turned
> off, it crashes.

I just double-, triple- etc- checked and even when I cleaned the cache
(and every other privacy setting) the page made Firefox crash instantly.

> Thanks for confirming that it wasn't just me!

Indeed. And I am not running sarge (I always track testing).

Regards, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/