Re: A page that causes Firefox (Sarge) to close

On Nov 02 2005, James Foster wrote:
> Can someone please confirm this behaviour?
> The page is: http://www.movieweb.com/forums/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D6036&e=9797

Yes, I see the exact same issue that you mentioned. I am using Firefox
from testing (version 1.0.6-5) and I use no plugins/add-ons.

Nice to see this. And not even privoxy is able to prevent this thing
from happening, unfortunately. In fact, even when using privoxy *AND*
disabling javascript, I saw the problem.

It is 100% reproducible here, unfortunately.

Thanks for letting us know the limitations of our software, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/