Re: Re: Printing flash web pages.

> Mark J. Small wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> >  Today I was trying to print a colouring page for my daughter on the
nickjr site. They use a flash application, and the only way to print the page
is by pressing a little "print" button that is part of the flash content.

> >  When I push this button, I get a nice looking pop-up telling my that "The
printing job has been sent to the default printer"

> >  This happens both in Konqueror and Firefox. I am running the versions
currently in testing along with flashplugin-nonfree.

http://www.nickjr.com/home/shows/backyardigans/printables/back_coloring_pages.jhtml

> Right on. My problem too.
>  I don't have a color printer. So I think it would entail adding a printer
that only prints to file and making that default.

Some further info:

When I look in to .xsession-errors, I see the following crop up when I try to
print:

lpr: error - unknown option ''!

Between the two single quotes there is actually a Null (ascii 0).

Mark