Re: apache support for php and cgi scripts

On 10/3/05, Sanjay Debian <sanjay.debian@gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/3/05, Radhika < radhiilu@yahoo.com> wrote:
hi,

 if i want to support apache server for php and cgi scripts below modules are enough or i need to install any other moduled from debian package list

php4-cgi
php4-common
php4-cli

thank for your help

Yahoo! for Good

Well, I wouldn't know. When I installed debian for the first time, Apache/php were installed on it, then it gets upgraded whenever I do the upgrade.

Good way to find out is to write a hello world in php and see if it works.

sanjay