Re: WiFi Problems (It doesn't work properly)

Did you enter the IP of the DNS server of your ISP into the resolv.conf as I
suggested earlier?
Jan

As I mentioned previously in the thread (I think I did, any way: I've been known to be wrong.), the IP address of the ISP is sent to me when the link is activated. So, there isn't one to input.

The reason I konw this is from looking at pppoeconf, which is how I normally connect to the internet (via ethernet wire). It makes a reference to this. Unless I read it in some documentation. But, I'm fairly sure that it is the former.

Am I wrong about this, though? Perhaps I mis-interpreted what it said? I use High-Speed DSL, so perhaps this is a different case?

Thank you kindly.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.