counting bandwidth usage

Very trivial question. I have two machines workA, homeB. Let's say I am sitting at workA and run an nxclient session to connect to homeB. Now in this homeB session, I open a konsole and download 1GB file (using wget). Will this be counted as network traffic of 1GB on homeB or network traffic of 1GB on workA? I ask because, I pay for network usage at workA but at homeB it is free.

Will there be any difference in the answer if I use ssh instead of nxclient?

Thanks in advance.
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi