Re: FTP server setup help required

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the proftpd with webmin module.This will provide only creating user as system accounts not as virtual users and how to check the user usage using this webmin module.Is there any other tool to give proftp easily.

Thanks for your help

"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 03:29:05AM -0700, Radhika wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are planning to implement pro FTP server and we need a web interface for our support group so that they can create users and check the disk usage of users limit.
>
> Can some one help me for this features this FTP software is useful or not.Is there any webinterface tool to do all the functionality .
>
> is there any other free FTP software do this type of functionality.
>
> Thanks in advance

$ apt-cache search webmin ftp
webmin-frox - frox control module for webmin
webmin-proftpd - Proftpd module for webmin
webmin-wuftpd - wu-ftpd control module for webmin

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto