Re: firefox - no print output

On 9/28/05, Matt Johnson <johnsonmlw@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Matt Johnson <johnsonmlw@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've googled this, but not had anything that's
> > solved
> > it.
> >
> > Debian Sarge: cupsys
> >
> > OpenOffice prints fine.
> >
> > Firefox doesn't even make the printer stir.

You can reconfigure firefox to use kprinter for printing.  Use the
File => Print dialog, then select Properties of the printer, and under
print command, replace whatever is there (i.e. 'lpr
${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}) with the word
'kprinter'.  Now, when you go to print, it'll call up the kprinter
dialog, which is already working.

> > I've installed xprint to try to solve it. Doesn't
> > work
> > with or without it installed. Doesn't work with any
> > of
> > the printers in the firefox printer list.

Not needed.