Re: WiFi Problems (It doesn't work properly)

Judging from your q&a you probably shouldn't be running your own dns server.

I am?

Your resolv.conf though refers to your local system.
You would probably want to change the resolv.conf to point to the dns server
of your isp:

nameserver <here goes the ip of the dns server of your isp>

I'm not sure what or where this is. I use DSL which seems to do every thing automatically. Where can I find this "ip of the dns server of your isp"? What would it look like?

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.