Re: What is the different between kernel-image and linux-image

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 01:10:15PM +0100, Joseph Haig wrote:
> --- Hendrik Boom <hendrik@pooq.com> wrote:

> Official name of the next version of Windows, previously called
> Longhorn.  It is due to be released in summer 2004 - wait, I think the
> deadline may have slipped a bit.

There was an interesting piece in the wall street journal a few days ago
about how microsoft had to totally change it way of gererating code
because longhorn wasn't converging on a release date, ie the longer they
worked the further in the future the end point became. The nightly builds
which were once highly touted were taking several days each, and other
problems.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net