small characters on some windows, like OOo

Hello!

Debian Sarge
kernel-2.6.8
Window Maker

I set up my X Window to have largers characters in some applications:
ThoughTracker, URxvt, ..

I edit for example the /etc/X11/app-defaults/URxvt-lite to get largers
character in rxvt-unicode xterm window.

I use too Switch to set up fonts size in some applications.

Still, I have to small characters in menu for example in OpenOfficeorg
window, or X-Chat window.

Where should I set up more to get bigger characters in these windows?

Thanks for any advices!

--
Regards,
Debian Junior Project, DebianEdu, Moodle ->  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)