Veritas Netbackup Client and libc

I've got a netbackup linux client installed on a machine which uses mostly debian testing (I've got some positive pinings for few stable packets and general negative pinning for unstable/experimental (I don't even remember why ;->)). The problem that occured few days ago is that I cannot connect to this client from netbackup server. Telnetting to bpcd port shows bpcd: relocation error: bpcd: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference I had similar problems some time ago with a Fedora box which ended in downloading updated client. I want to do the same here (which is a good idea anyway) but I am not too sure what exactly should I download from veritas site. The version file in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin says NetBackup-RedHat2.2 4.5GA. I know I should use a newer version but I am just not sure which file I should download from veritas and I am really not too eager to download some isos only to find that these are not those I need. Anyone already tried this and tell me more precisely which client files do I need from veritas ftp?