For GNU benefit?

Hi.
I was employees with a startup company that got out of IT business really fast,
Beside 20 new IBM PCs one of the left over is Online dedicated server,

Fedora Core2, 3GH CPU, 120 GB Hard disk, 500GB monthly traffic, very secure network availability 99.99% guaranteed
ftpPro , apache, php, perl, python and mysql are installed

For the last 2 months, the server was ideal, 10 months left (we got it for 1 year) Any suggestions how can I make GNU community make use of this? Tell the expiration date of the service.

Regards
Ali